Dear VBF Body,
Praise the Lord. Clark County has been approved for Phase 2. So, we will be immediately resuming all in person Studies and Services in accordance with the rules set forth by the State of WA. We are allowed to have 50 people plus staff so we should be fine for now.
THINGS WE ARE REQUIRED TO TELL YOU:
` · You must self-screen for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 before arriving at the location.
- · You are not required; be we must request you take your temperature before attending any service.
- · Any individual with a household member who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or with symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever above 100.4°F) may not attend the service or attend work at the organization.
- · We request you report to us and the proper authorities any Covid 19 exposure or incident you or your family may have had or have.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE COMING TO ANY IN-PERSON SERVICE or STUDY:
- · You must wear a mask at all times (inside and outside the facility) and keep a social distance of 6 feet at all times.
- · You must provide your own mask. We will not be providing masks.
- · Do not sit in marked off rows.
- · FYI ---- Each row on the right or left side of the sanctuary can accommodate…
- one family unit in the middle or whole row
- or -- a couple and an individual at the ends of the row
- or -- two individuals, one at each end of the row.
- We will not be taking offering, so please give online or place gifts in the boxes at the entrance of the sanctuary.
- As required, we developed and posted for the authorities a Covid-19 Exposure Control, Mitigation and Recovery Plan.
CONCERNING CHILDREN’S MINISTRY
- We will not be having nursery until further notice do the close contact involved. If your baby becomes fussy feel free to take them to our Foyer, where they can make noise and you can still watch and hear the service.
- We will be starting Children’s church, with social distancing next week.
CONCERNING ALL BIBLE STUDIES
- We will no longer be zooming and will start regular Bible Studies at church as of tomorrow with our Men’s Study at 8:45 AM
- ALL of the info above applies to every meeting, including Bible Studies.
- We will be having all Bible Studies in the Sanctuary
Again, praise the Lord,
See you soon.
“Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind let each of you regard one another as more important than himself; do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others. Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus…” Philippians 2:3-5
“but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence” 1Peter 3:15
“Conduct yourselves with wisdom toward outsiders, making the most of the opportunity.
Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned, as it were, with salt, so that you may know how you should respond to each person.” Colossians 4:5-6